Haircare routines are such an important part of everyone’s lives. But, it is often observed that men’s hair care is often overlooked. But, it’s not the case with the newer generation. Even in celebrity culture, men’s hair grooming products, routines are religiously followed. The celebrities hairstylist take the utmost care of their clients and often provide great advice in order to make it a habit to take care of the tresses.
Celebrity hairstylist Rohit Bhatkar, who has been working in the industry for a while, styled actors including Sidharth Malhotra, Hrithik Roshan, Ranveer Singh, Abhishek Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar, Bobby Deol, and Dulquer Salman among others. Interestingly, he has also created looks for Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and her husband Anand Anuja and Nithya Menen who works in both Hindi and South projects. He used to even style late Sushant Singh Rajput.
Speaking to Bollywood Hungama recently, Rohit Bhatkar revealed about five hair care tips that celebrities follow in their routines.
1. Eat healthily, live a balanced lifestyle, drink enough water, exercise if you want your hair and skin to look and feel good.
2. Less is more, do not overdo with anything. Do it in moderation. Be it a product that one is using to style hair or treat it from within.
3. Try and stimulate your scalp, for better blood circulation. Which in return activates your senses on the scalp for better hair growth. The good old natural coconut oil champi like our grandmothers suggest is the best way to circulate blood flow through your scalp and helps awaken the steam-cells on your scalp because of the massage.
4. Try and Understand your hair and scalp and do things that work for you the best. Don’t try and ape what works well for others. Not necessarily it may work for you. We all have different genes, different skin types, different scalp, and hair. And different concerns.
5. Get a regular trim done once on a minimum of 45 days.
Furthermore, Bhatkar spoke about the grooming products to keep the scalp and hair healthy.
1. A appropriate shampoo and conditioner is a must depending upon their scalp and hair type.
2. A good leave-in or a moisturizing hair cream as per their hair type or styling product that works well with them be it a hair wax or a paste.
3. A small paddle brush or a semi-round brush is good enough to be kept handy in your travel kit.
When it comes to following a proper hair care routine, Rohit Bhatkar reveals the 5 most important tips.
1. Use an appropriate shampoo and conditioner only on the ends 3 times and week. While taking a shower or head bath, try and not use hot water as it tends to dry the skin and hair excessively. Preferably, take the last rinse with cold water as it shuts the pores and cuticles better.
2. Use a leave-in cream in your hair if you are stepping out of the house as it works like a sunblock it protects your hair from UV rays and dust.
3. Try and get oil massages once in 20 days for better blood circulation through your scalp.
4. Eat healthily, have more fluids, water. Live a balanced lifestyle as it affects the hair and skin drastically.
5. Exercise in moderation. Take hair supplements only if it’s necessary or been prescribed by your doctor or dermatologist. Don’t curse your genes for the skin and hair. Try and embrace it. The more you try to make it bend it will rebel “remember”.
ALSO READ: STYLIST SPOTLIGHT: Meet celebrity hairstylist Rohit Bhatkar, who creates looks for Sidharth Malhotra, Farhan Akhtar among others
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.