Hiral Bhatia, a celebrity hairstylist in the Indian film industry, extensively works with big names like Sonam Kapoor, Kiara Advani, even Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez, and many more. “I work with different celebrities so with each one there is a separate work process”, says Hiral Bhatia.
When it comes to celebrity hair care routines, Hiral Bhatia says, “Everyone has different hair types. So their routines also are different. But styling hair constantly is a big part of their profession. Since their hair goes through a lot more tugging, blow-drying, heat styling, and constant exposure to styling products, they do have to be extra careful.”
“Brushing any hairspray off the hair before you sleep over it is super imp. Most of these styling products are water-soluble and come off easily with water. Massage the scalp regularly to keep stimulating your follicles. Regular hair spas, using a good heat protectant before heat styling and taking extra supplements if it’s missing in your diet. These are all an important part of their hair regime. And of course, along with regular exercise, staying away from Junk, Drinking enough water and getting good sleep,” she adds.
Speaking exclusively to Bollywood Hungama recently, Hiral revealed what it is to create fun and evolving styles for celebrated stars. Fans often want to know what kind of hair care routines the stars follow and the products they use.
Hiral Bhatia shares 5 hair care tips that she often recommends it to the stars:
1. I am a firm believer in ‘you are what you consume’. So, if you want your hair and skin to look good, then you need to focus on yourself. A good diet, drink enough water, stay away from a lot of caffeine and junk food, get enough sleep. All these are more imp than any of the products you apply.
2. Shampoo as less often as possible. Natural oils are good for your hair. Also, one should choose your shampoo according to your scalp type.
3. Never skip conditioner and heat protectant.
4. Prevention is better than cure. Hair strands are practically dead. Once the hair is damaged, it doesn’t have the ability to undo it. So get regular trims and follow a good regime.
5. Embrace your natural texture, some hair types need more moisture than the other.
Hiral also shared the hair products and tools that one would always find in a celeb’s closet or their routine:
1. For clients who style their hair a lot- a good heat protectant.
2. A good dry shampoo. Dry shampoo instantly refreshes your roots and also adds volume.
3. During monsoon weather – Moroccan oil or serum to add more moisture.
ALSO READ: STYLIST SPOTLIGHT: Meet Hiral Bhatia, the ever-evolving celebrity hairstylist who creates looks for Sonam Kapoor, Kiara Advani, Janhvi Kapoor & more
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.